A Programmer's Point of View

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Thing...!!!

Hi, :)

I bought a new lens for my camera. A Sigma 70-300 APO. I was looking for a Tele-Zoom lens for a while and I didn't want to spend a lot of money for it but I was also looking for a good quality!! After all researches in the net & the camera shops, at last I decided to buy this one. It's a little bit stupid and slow in AF comparing to Canon lenses but I almost paid half of the price comparing to the same Canon lens.
This is the first picture I took with the new lens. Not bad for the first shot! I gotta use to its functionality...

And about this little thing you are seeing in the picture... It's a 3.5 cm thing which one of my friends brought from north of Iran, "a seaside somewhere faaaaaar from people" she said. I don't know what the hell is the name of it (and non of my friends know neither), so I called it "The Thing"! Let me know if you have any better name :)

Cheers,
Shaahin




Exif:
Aperture: f/32
Shutter: 20 sec
Focal Length: 263 mm
ISO: 100

1 Comments:

  • hi..u really did a good job..perfect...!!
    (by the way,the name of this creature is "sea urchin"and they are in diffrent kinds..


    Sea Urchins

    "Sea Urchins are a member of the Phylum Echinodermata, Class Echinoidea. Rather then having arms or legs the sea urchin actually has long spines as a substitute. These spines are used primarily for camouflage, locomotion, and defensive purposes. The sea urchin feeds on sea grasses, algae, and decaying organic matter. One can see their close relationship to the sand dollar and starfish by looking closely at their underside, near the middle, where the familiar 5 pointed star pattern can be found."

    shirin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 am, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home