A Programmer's Point of View

Thursday, September 22, 2005

"UFO11" && "Exhibition"

Hi, :)

Seems I found a new friend in my blog who just named himself UFO11. Hey man, it would be good if you have just written your email address so that I could answer your question privately because it is a little bit personal! !
By the way... Thank you for your comments. I'm trying - in the best way I can - to improve the pictures' quality. I'm happy you said you are seeing the changes. Be sure, I don't steal any pictures from anywhere!! :)
And... about the "Shadows" picture, hmmm, no, unfortunately my GF doesn't have such beautiful nipples!! :)) That's a shot from lights and shadows on my room's roof. The nipple is the bubble like lamp in the middle of the room. But, that was a wonderful imagination; I see my picture sexier now, thank you :))

And... Something else... There is a photo exhibition named "Sequence Photography" which you can find full information about it in Rootooshbaashi's site. I liked most of them and there were some from those I didn't understand much!! It's worth to try...

Cheers,
Shaahin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home