A Programmer's Point of View

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Deep Breath.....Faints

Exif:
Camera: Canon EOS 300D Digital
Aperture: f/7.1
Shutter: 1/4000
Focal Length: 35 mm
ISO: 800


Exif:
Camera: Canon EOS 300D Digital
Aperture: f/6.3
Shutter: 1/4000
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO: 800



Hi folks;

I'm back. I had a great trip to the north of Iran. I visited Manjil, Roodbar, Rasht, Anzali, Laahijan, Roodsar, Chaboksar, Raamsar, Javaaher Village, Tonekabon, 2000 & 3000 Roads, Abbas Abad Road & Kelardasht. That was a real enjoyful trip, driving more than 1300 KM and all alone... hmm... not exactly alone... of course with my sweet little EOS!!
I got a lot of pictures from most of the places I've just named and will post them for you. Wish you like them!

For the beginning, these two... yeah... I know... The pictures are too noisy, but I love them. As you can see in the Exif section, they have been taken with high ISO value and that's the reason of being that much noisy. It's not the same for the rest...

Cheers,
Shaahin

2 Comments:

  • Well ...Agree with the faint part,you know!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 am, September 11, 2005  

  • This is one of those moments
    When all that really matters
    Is crystal clear...


    Very Very nice shot, especially the second one...kinda is gonna be chosen?!Just...WOW! Look where we are and what we've been through :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 am, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home