A Programmer's Point of View

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Red Thing!

Hey, I got this little thing's picture when I had a trip to Taleghan. I don't know what the name of this cute little thing is, but, whatever it is, I love her(!).


Exif
:
Camera: Canon EOS 300D Digital
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter: 1/60
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO: 100


I think I'm gonna have a little trip - about 2 or 3 days - to north of Iran. It's the best season... Wish me luck to take good picture & I'll share the bests of them with you without any copyrigt sign in the middle of the picture itself! :)) I really hate that signs and that's why I use a white border around my pictures to write my name on them.

Cheers,
Shaahin

1 Comments:

  • That's my buddy :P :)) now that's what I'd like to call CUTE :D :)) look how she!! is staring @ the camera :))))))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 am, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home