A Programmer's Point of View

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Self History


Well well well...
I know, the focus is not correct, I look tired, ... It's the first and only shot I took tonight, just for this post, as a memory...

This post is a little different. My new photos should be signed differently; this is the second time I have to change the date in my photos, this time from “2006” to “2007”.

Look at the photo behind me... It's a memory, do you remember anything? Time goes too fast, ha...?

Happy new year :)

4 Comments:

  • I love you, I kiss you, I miss you, Hey Sexy you are great!
    Merci MARS Bye :*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 pm, December 31, 2006  

  • salam Shaahin

    in akseto kheili doost daram. save kardam too computeram. toosh kheili khodeti, hamoon Shaahini ke mishnasam, ba hamoon khande.

    oon akse ke poshtete, male namayeshgah bood, na? heyf ke akharesham be oon namayeshgah naresidam. :-|

    mibini che zood migzare? 2 sal shod ke mashghoole akkasi hasti va motmaenam khodet bishtar az baghiye az pishraftet agahi, niazi be goftan nist...

    Love,
    >:D<
    Negro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 am, January 01, 2007  

  • baaaaabaaaaaaa honarmande badansaaaaaz, baabaa, amoooooo Shaahin, oon khate saaedet koshtatam JIGAR! :)))

    noooooooooohkaram :*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 am, January 01, 2007  

  • فراخوان کمیته مدافعان حقوق وبلاگ نویسان: http://cobraweblog.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 pm, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home